Tuesday, September 21, 2010

here we go again

Well, here I go again with another desperate attempt at blogging. I'm starting to feel like I need to pick up the habit again just to keep up with my own life. I woke up today and realized... It's almost OCTOBER! What happened to September?? Did I sleep through almost the whole month? Or did I spend most of September at wedding showers and other volunteer events that I just don't remember the days without them? Yes, I think the latter is exactly what happened.

So, what have I been up to? Well, let's see... the past month went a little like this...

8/21 weekend- baby showers and wedding showers
8/28 weekend- more wedding showers and a wedding
9/4 weekend- Dad's birthday and one last beach vacation which ended in lots of money being spent, one birthday party missed and one boat being put up for sale
9/11 weekend- volunteered at Dothan CityFest (which was a lot of fun!)
9/18 weekend- wow... I really don't want to relive this weekend (even in words), but let's just say it was super busy with wedding activities and showers, plus a little Auburn football (aka... near heart attack from rising blood pressure)

Fill in the remaining week days with shopping trips for the numerous baby & wedding showers & my daily schedule of work, gym, clean, pass out.

My cousin, Amber, is getting married THIS SATURDAY!!! :) :) :) hence the wedding showers and activities. I'm so excited for her and can't wait to help send her off on a fabulous honeymoon! In the meantime, I can't wait to see the amazing details and touches she and her mom have put on the wedding plans and reception. They really have an eye for these things, so I know it's going to be beautiful.

So, I'll spend the rest of my month trying to desperately finish a wardrobe plan for dinner party Thursday night, dinner party Friday night and a bridal tea Saturday. Thank goodness I have the perfect bridesmaids dress for Saturday night because I just don't think I could fit anything else on my to-do list this week.

See you in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment