Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Post-Wedding To-Do List

Just when I thought my life would slow down after this weekend, I stumble across this super fun blog and come up with a completely new to-do list!

Suzanne at Our Southern Nest is a fabulous do-it-yourselfer and is gracious enough to share her tips and instructions to recreate your own version of her ideas and projects. I've already added pumpkin topiaries (my fav so far), magnetic frames and a console table to my project list for next month-- and that's only because I haven't made it very far in reading all of her posts. I'm sure they'll be much more to come!

Call me cheap, call me frugal, call me whatever you want, but I'm the type of person who hates to pay for something I feel like I can make myself! So, this blog is absolutely PERFECT and exactly what I've been looking for to show me how to bring my ideas to life. Hello to homemade Christmas presents! :)

I'm the first to admit that my creative abilities are primarily great only in my mind and in real life tend to fall short of my expectations. But with some help and tips from blogs like Suzanne's, hopefully my projects will come a little closer to what I imagined!

I can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my giveaway Emily! I am your newest follower and can't wait to see what you have in store. I will have a step-by-step tutorial on the pumpkin topiaries later this week. Thanks again and good luck on the blog and the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete