Thursday, May 21, 2009

CTRL + ALT + DEL... RESTART!!!

I very much need a restart to my day... I woke up an hour late and was about 25 minutes late for work. Since I put in quite a bit of overtime here, being a little late isn't a big deal, but I hate for people to think I'm a slacker. Of course, I didn't have time to eat breakfast or grab something for lunch, which completely ruins my "I'm not spending money this week" plan. On top of me fighting the urge to go to the snack machine, my head feels like it's about to explode! The crazy weather is making me sick, so I'm ready for some sunshine!!!

Good thing we're headed to the beach tomorrow! :) Yay!!! My life/energy needs to be recharged and I can't think of a better way than to spend a few days in the sun! It's very gloomy weather here today, and has been all week actually, so that makes me feel a little gloomy too. You know when you just feel brain dead because you're so tired of the same routine? Yep, that's me right now. But it's nothing some sun, sand, friends and umbrella drinks can't fix! Happy Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment