Tuesday, June 16, 2009

fish aren't even awake this early!

My weekends lately have consisted of fishing and sunny days on the boat. Not a bad way to spend the summer, even if I do have to wake up at 4:00 a.m. to get on the boat. After all the fishing trips, I still don't understand how two boys can be so obsessed with fishing. :) haha... but hey, we love 'em in spite of the weird obsession!



I have to admit, despite the fact that it was 6:00 a.m. and I had been awake since 5:00 a.m., it was beautiful being out on the water that early in the morning.



This might be Matthew's favorite picture ever. :)



Snapper season is finally open! I've heard and read about this forever. Apparently the feds cut the season short b/c they think Snapper is over fished. It's a big deal... to some people anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment