Sunday, February 14, 2010

Five Question Friday... on Sunday

Just for fun... :) Happy Valentine's Day!


Photobucket
1. What is the one thing your love does for you that you can't live without?
He does a lot for me, whether he knows it or not. So, for the sake of being specific, I'll name a top 3 instead of saying everything...
  1. 1. He keeps me sane. Seriously. He keeps me very grounded. I have extreme tendencies to get really worked up, stressed, worried, etc. He calls me on it and brings me back to reality. Without him, I'd probably be on all kinds of anxiety meds.
  2. 2. He takes care of me... he may not wait on me hand and foot all the time (which would probably make me very lazy), but he makes sure I do the things I always forget about. Like changing my oil. Getting new tires. Spraying for bugs in my house. Changing my air filters. Little things like that makes me know he's taking care of me in his own expert way. He knows I know nothing about cars & houses & sometimes life, so he always looks out for me.
  3. 3. As corny as it sounds, he really makes me want to continue to grow and be a better person. Kinder, healthier, more trusting, all of those things we work for everyday. Most of all, he makes me want to continue to grow spiritually, and that's huge.

 2. When did you know your love was "the one"?

 On our first date. I knew from day 1 that he was the one I wanted to be with. Our first date was a lunch date and we went to Longhorn's on a Sunday afternoon. I remember what he wore, what I wore, what the weather was like, how nervous I was before we left, how excited I was when I got home and how much fun I had while we were there. I could tell from our conversations that he was what I'd be waiting on for a long, long time.  


3. Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell?

 Nope. But only because I have a cheap, simple phone that doesn't do that stuff.... i think.  


(sorry, i have no idea how to rotate this, but i love the pic)


4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone?

 Well, first of all, he's soooo cute! I've known him since I was little and I've always thought he was the cutest thing ever.
 
But on a less superficial note... I don't know if I can pick just one thing. He's very hard-working in all areas of his life. When he does something, he does it to perfection and gives it his all. That transcends from his work and hobbies to the way the cares about and loves people. He doesn't realize it, but he's full of passion for the things and people he cares about. When he loves someone, he loves them with all he has. When he helps someone, he'll do anything he possibly can, and I know he'd do anything in the world for me. 


5. Did you know when/where he/she was going to pop the big question?

 Since we're not married, we're going to pretend that the 'big question' was when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I don't know that anyone has actually asked me before, so this made me especially giddy and 7-year-old-like. :)
I had no idea he was ready to be serious. We had both recently come out of pretty rocky relationships, so I think we both tried to take things slow. Didn't work out so well though. I think we both knew we had something pretty special, so we had to grab each other before the other one got away.

MckLinky Blog Hop


No comments:

Post a Comment