Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Day!

I was VERY surprised that it actually snowed here in Dothan. They talked and talked and talked about it, closed schools, closed roads, declared a state of emergency, but I never really thought it would snow. Usually when they predict things like this, we shut down the place and get our hopes up all for.... nothing! So, when it actually snowed I was AMAZED.

Beginning of snow day...
I kept taking pictures of my car because I thought that since this was all the snow we were going to see, it would show up better on a dark color.


I know it's blurry, but this is Bo freaking out when he felt something hit his back. Not a fan of the white stuff.

Bella usually loves to go in the front yard because she thinks of it as her closest chances of escaping... however, like Bo, she wasn't too happy with white cold stuff on her back. This was one time in her life she was happy to go back inside.

Matthew's mini snowman...... right before he threw him in the street to see him explode.

It just kept snowing... and snowing... and snowing... and snowing... and everytime I thought it was over, it would snow some more. So, this is what we ended the day with.


I thought a pic of my mailbox covered in snow would be a fun picture... until I remembered the dead flowers at the bottom.

1 comment: