Just an update on my life. Nothing too exciting, so don't get your hopes up.
1. We don't know if 'she' is pregnant or not. (For anyone who might stumble across this, no, 'she' is not me. And, no, I won't tell you who 'she' is.) She went to the dr. this week, took another test -don't know why- and it came back negative. So, 'she' is asking 'him' for more money to go to the doctor again. However, 'he' isn't going with 'her' but rather just forking over money. Big mistake. 'He' is such an idiot sometimes.
2. I got asked to help with another wedding. Whoo-hoo! This time I'll be helping with the floral and design part of it. I've never done that before, so I'm really excited about it. One step closer to being a fabulous wedding planner!
3. I think I'm forgetting how to do marketing. I was asked to help on a city event, (I think I mentioned this to you once before) and as of right now, I'm kind of in charge of all the marketing efforts. You remember that feeling once we graduated of "Oh crap! I have no idea what I'm doing!" Well, I have that feeling again.
4. I really don't want to work today. It's beautiful outside, my boss is in a bad mood & it's been an incredibly long week. Since Ben got a promotion, can you beg him to pay my bills so I can quit my job? :) Me and Matthew are too poor to do it on our own.
5. I'm ready for the BEACH!!!
Have a fabulous weekend! Love you and miss you!
p.s. I might have to revert back to emails. I can't be quite as open and honest here on the worldwide web as I can in a private email where only you and email hackers can see.
Real Wedding: City Hall with Simone Lennon
3 months ago