Monday, June 14, 2010

wedding season part 3

this past weekend, a long-time friend of mine married her best friend. it was scorching hot, but amazingly beautiful! here are just a few pics since my battery was going dead & didn't make it throughout the day.

here are the bridesmaids with the beautiful bride at the rehearsal. most everyone was also friends throughout college, so it was so great to hang out with everyone and celebrate two amazing people.



we had to work pretty hard to stay cool in the 105 degree weather. i can't remember any single moment when we all weren't sweating or fanning. needless to say, there was tons of hairspray, makeup, oil blotting sheets and deodorant on hand. :)




I just had to post this picture of me and the cutest little girl EVER! meet molly, who might as well be a cabbage patch twin. she is always so happy & sweet, you can't help but love her. this is the bf's best friend's little girl. i'm just hoping my kids one day turn out as cute as she is! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG SHE IS ADORABLE! If you didn't tell me I'd think she was a porcelain doll or something! CU-UTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete