Friday, December 18, 2009

5 Question Friday

Ok, Donora. I did it. Just for you too. :)

Questions for Friday, December 18th: (Thanks to Kyrsten, Liz, Brianne, and Keely for their question suggestions!! Wanna be linked on a future 5QF? Offer up some questions on the thread in my community!)

1. Which boygroup did you like most in your teens?
Hmmm... I don't really remember a favorite boy group from my teens. I liked the usual- N'Sync and Backstreet Boys- but I was pretty much still stuck on George Strait and old 80's music.

2. Do you do Christmas cards, letters, photos, nuthin', all of the above?
This year... NUTHIN'! I LOVE photocards though! I've done the cards with a picture of my two dogs under the Christmas tree before, but this year I ran out of time and felt a little silly for sending a card of my dogs when I'm getting friends' cards with babies! :) ha! Next year, I think I'll send out cards from me and dogs & include, "Merry Christmas from your "always sleeping through the night friends!" haha...

3. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why?
GEORGE STRAIT!!! I seriously have the hugest crush on the man! If not him, then maybe Dierks Bentley... oh wait. He's married. nevermind.

4. Favorite thing to cook with (i.e. stainless, non-stick, Dutch oven, microwave, debit card...or, perhaps, a cauldron, etc.)?
My boyfriend! :) He's a much better cook than me, so if I cook with him, he usually takes over and the food turns out MUCH tastier than my experiments.

5. What is the one thing you wear the most, besides your unmentionables?
Flip flops. No matter what I'm wearing -dressy or casual- I'm always secrety wanting to wear flip flops. Even in the dead of winter when I can't feel my feet because of the cold.



MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! LOVE # 2!!!! I haven't even read the rest yet. That would make my day if you did that. Please post this blog on facebook.

    ReplyDelete